Nuclear Medicine Equipment market report is a comprehensive study on how the Abc industry is changing because of Nuclear Medicine Equipment Industry. There are several systematic information in the report, like what the CAGR values are going to be in the forecast years of 2019-2026, and what the market definition, classifications, applications and market trends mean and how to use them to achieve a greater edge on the key players and brands whose company profiles are included in the report. Nuclear Medicine Equipment report also contains all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions by the top brands and players. All the way by also informing what the market drivers and restraints are with help of SWOT analysis. Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global nuclear medicine equipment market are Siemens, Cardinal Health., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Bozlu Holding,
Global Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market is registering a Substantial CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising usage of non-oncology diseases and increasing geriatric population in the industry.
Get Sample Copy Report @
Nuclear medicine device is used to detect and cure multiple illnesses, such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, neurological disease and medication growth. This device is being used to examine/study distinct procedures, such as metabolism, tissue blood flow, protein cell activity in ordinary and unusual cells, neurotransmitter interaction, home, cell smuggling, and apoptosis. The device used for anatomical mapping for single-photon emission mapped tomography (SPECT) and positron-electron tomography (PET) to improve the precision of nuclear medicine imaging. These devices when combined with computed tomography (CT) (PET / CT and SPECT / CT devices) deliver better results in areas such as unidentifiable structural alteration.
- Single Photon-Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Standalone SPECT Systems
- Hybrid SPECT Systems
- Hybrid Pet
- Planar Scintigraphy
- Other Applications
By End User
- Imaging Centers
- Academic and Research Centers
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Implementation of new and developed products is driving the growth of the market
- Investments through public-private associations to reinvigorate diagnostic imaging is propelling the growth of the market
- Increased occurrence and incidence of cancer and heart disease is boosting the growth of the market
- Increase investments, funds, and subsidies by governmental bodies globally is contributing to the growth of the market
- High price of equipment for nuclear medicine is hampering the growth of the market
- Narrower semi-life for radiopharmaceuticals is hindering the growth of the market
- Absence of skilled specialists is restricting the growth of the market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, Thyrocare Technologies is proposing to spend USD 100 million to expand its nuclear medicine imaging company for cancer screening. The firm intends to incorporate 80 PET / CT scanners and four cyclotron computers and also the firm will investigate alternatives such as borrowing, debt and inner accruals. This expansion will expand the manufacturing unit of the company which will increase the revenues and margins of the company.
- In December 2016, Canon Inc. revealed it would acquire the shares of Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation. Toshiba Medical was the only firm in the sector with a wide brand range spanning cardiac X-ray devices, electric resonance imaging (MRI) technologies, forensic ultrasound technologies and forensic atomic medication technologies. With this acquisition the company expands its business in the health care sector globally.
Key Market Competitors:
CMR Naviscan, SurgicEye GmbH, Mallinckrodt, Neusoft Corporation, DDD-Diagnostic A/S, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Mediso Ltd, Digirad Corporation., Compañía Mexicana de Radiología CRG, SA de CV, Neusoft Corporation, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Bartec Technologies Ltd., Biodex, Cyclopharm, Standard Imaging Inc. and others.
The nuclear medicine equipment market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nuclear medicine equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global nuclear medicine equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Queries Related to the Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market:
- Which application segments will perform better and achieve success in worldwide through the forecast years?
- What are the key factors driving the market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this Industry?
- Which are the impressive business sectors where best players want their own expansion in future?
- What are the market dynamics?
- What are the limits ruining the development rate?
- What is the focused circumstance to advance development?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by the performers in the global market?
- What are the development rates for this Industry?
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]