Although many people seem to not care about the packaging type or material, it plays a major role in keeping the goods safe and sound. Therefore, the popularity of different packaging types has increased a lot during the pandemic. However, among all the others, the popularity of tubed packaged goods has increased the most. This is because tubes products work best to attract the eyes of the customers.
If you are reading this article, you also want to find out why tubed packaged goods are the best choices among all the other ones dominating the market. We are going to make things easier for you by providing some of the information about the tubed packaged goods. Here are some of the reasons given below that will help you know why tubed packaged goods are the best choice.
What Are Tubed Packaged Goods?
As the name suggests, tubed packaged goods come in a tube, either large or small. They are usually made using glass, plastic, metal, ceramic, tinplate, and other materials. The best thing about using tubes is that it prevents the goods from leaking and keeps them intact. So, if you are thinking of storing any valuable or toxic liquid, tubes are the best choice for you.
There is an alternative available for tubed goods known as a chamber. It is just the bigger version of the tubes and contains more goods. However, tubed packaged goods are the best option when you are storing goods like oil and other liquid beverages. This is because they are very eye-catching and attractive; you can also customize the design to make it better.
Reasons Why Tubed Packaged Goods Are The Best Choice
The packaging industry is now being dominated by bottled and jarred packaged goods and canned packaged goods. However, that does not mean there are no other packaging types available in the market. Yes, there are plenty of other types available, and one of the most popular ones among them is the tubed packaged goods. They are mostly used to pack ointments, gels, creams, and others. Here are the reasons for choosing them given below.
1. Product Integrity
The first reason for choosing tubed packaged goods among all the other ones is product integrity.
- Yes, the guesswork is very low for the customer as the tubed packaging is easier and cleaner to use. Also, unlike jars and bottles, you do not need to insert your utensils or fingers to get what is inside.
- If you are one of the people who like to have non-messy and sanitary things, this is the best option. Also, you do not have to waste time getting the goods out of the container.
2. Customer Benefits
Tubed packaged goods take less space and are very easy to store. Whether it is a cabinet, bag, or box, it will fit very well. If you need to have something faster, tubed goods can help a lot to dispense fast and easily.
- In most cases, people use one hand to squeeze and use the product. Apart from that, it is easy to carry and grab on the go.
- This packaging remains good for a longer time. Yes, the package style is pretty good. Hence it will actually fit into your single hand.
3. Manufacturing Simplicity And Cost Efficiency
One of the main reasons for choosing the tubed packaged goods by the customers is cost-efficiency.
- Tubed goods are often seen at a lesser price compared to other packaged goods due to better packing.
- In addition, the shipping process can be better with the help of tubed packaged goods. Therefore, there is no need for other things such as closure components, shelf display boxes, and others.
4. Wide Range Of Applications
Tubes are the perfect fit for many different products from healthcare to other industries.
- Some of the common products that are used in tubed packaging include health and beauty products, personal care items, household items, food, beverages, pharma items, and many more.
- Being usable in different industries helps to stay among the top choices. In addition, some of the reputed brands use tubes to pack their goods. As a result, the number of tubed packaged goods is increasing rapidly.
5. Superior Decoration
While the packaging is a huge part of keeping the product safe and protected, there are many other things that you can do. One of them is the decoration of the products.
- Decoration can not only help to make the excellent look more eye-catching, but it can also help you to stand out from others.
- From graphics to designs, there are plenty of options available to customize the tubed packaged goods. With tubes, you do not need to have a separate label to customize the product.
- You can easily customize the product with the help of tubes without any separate labels. This not only helps to save a lot of time but also saves your money to invest elsewhere.
6. Increased Protection
As mentioned earlier, tubed packaged goods are the best solution that can help you to keep your products safe from leaking. Of course, there are many products that go very well with boxed or jarred packaging, but when it comes to having any liquid, tubed packaging is the best.
- It minimizes the chance of leakage and helps to keep the liquid safe.
- Most of the tubes are made using glass, plastic, ceramic, and other materials. Also, a protective barrier EVOH (Ethylene-Vinyl Alcohol), helps to keep the products protected.
What Are The Different Types Of Tubed Packaged Goods Materials?
Tubes can be of various types. The materials of tubed packaged goods are available in the different materials. But most of their manufacturing materials are free from toxic substances.
Here are the types of tube packaging which are commonly used as tubed packaged goods materials. The material’s nature is entirely dependent on the product which is inside. Companies are selecting the packaged materials that will not reach the food or the materials inside.
- Open buttress tube made of aluminium
- Squeezable tubes are made with the soft plastic
- tip tube coverings are made with plastics.
- Eco-friendly Kraftmade tube
- Aluminium made tubes
In the industry, already plastic-made tubed packaged goods are there. Various types of materials are used to manufacture the tubed packed items. Different materials like ceramic plastics and aluminium are used to manufacture the tubed packaging materials.
What Are The Various Uses Of Tube Packaging?
Now, most companies are starting to launch tubed packaged goods. As this packaging is a very convenient type of packing, A very minimum space is required to carry these packaged products.
Here are the different types of tube packaging used.
To accommodate these different uses, tube packaging manufacturers produce a variety of tubes, which include:
- Tube packing for sealing the bottom.
- For package hanging.
- Send through the mailing.
- For ultra-thin packaging.
The greatest advantages of using the tubes are. Clear materials are also available for the packaging. And these clear materials are available in different colours. You can install the labels inside these clear packaging. So that anyone from the outside can see the packaging materials’ labels.
Every tubed packaged good comes with a rigid bottom. So it works as the protective layer for the materials. Even at any time, you can hang up these packaged materials from the hooks. That is the most excellent user-friendly ness of these packaging types.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tubes can be made with any material, such as cupboards, metals, and plastics. But most often, aluminum is the most convincing material for creating packing tubes. Now many environment-friendly options are also there for manufacturing the packaging tubes.
Kraft paper tubes can be made with any type of material such as cardboard and are composed of wood pulp. Kraft paper’s tube colours are naturally brown or earthy colours. But these tubes are not used to pack any wet material. Instead, these kraft paper tubes are used for dusty packaging.
These packaging materials are one of the most popular environmentally friendly solutions. The cardboard tubes are an excellent selection for creating environmentally friendly packaging materials. But if you like to pack any wet materials. Then you have to use the laminated cardboard materials, which better protect the damp material’s packaging.
Over the last few years, the packaging industry has reached sky-high potential. Different types of packaging are getting popular all over the world due to the pandemic. While packaged goods help keep the products protected, there are many other features available in each one.
Tubed packaged goods are better than many other packaging types for different reasons. Here are the reasons explained that will help you know why tubed packaging is getting popular, and they are one of the best choices. Make sure to go through each point to find out more.